As a fully registered Speech Therapist under the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore, Beatrice Teo has many years of experience working in National University Hospital (NUH) and Gleneagles Hospital before starting her private practice.
Beatrice is a dedicated Speech Therapist who is passionate about helping her patients improve and recover. Driven by a determination to help her patients improve, Beatrice combines traditional therapy techniques with new evidence-based approaches to tailor the best treatment plan for her patients. She treats all her patients genuinely and provides them with the best care. Beatrice is known to achieve success in even the most complex cases and is trusted by many renowned doctors and healthcare professionals.
Beatrice is also actively involved in giving talks to doctors, nurses and the public to raise awareness of the benefits of Speech Therapy. She also aims to inspire those living with speech and swallowing difficulties not to lose hope and helps them improve their quality of life.
Beatrice is a certified AHPC supervisor, thus she has trained many Speech Therapists to achieve their clinical competency in the past 9 years as a Speech Therapist.
Accreditations and Certifications in:
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology 2011 (La Trobe University, Melbourne)
- Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
- Videofluroscopy (VFS)
- Vitalstim Therapy
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
- Estill Voice Training
- McNeill Dysphagia Therapy (MDTP)
- Certified Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC) supervisor for speech therapists
- Associate Lecturer (Speech Therapy) at The University of Queensland
- Awarded as one of 40 under 40 leaders of NCSS (National Council of Social Services) Singapore