"Fun and Games with a Purpose: Let's Get Talking!"
What is it?
- Is an interactive board game developed by Speech Therapists to enhance your child’s communication skills
- Includes step-by-step instructions to target specific speech and language skills (e.g. listening, auditory processing, problem solving, cognition, etc) through fun and interactive ways
- Has multiple levels of difficulty, different optional formats, and interactive games variation available
Who is it for?
Little Speakers will be beneficial for:
- Typically developing children ages 3-7 to enhance their speech, language, social skills and cognitive development
- Children ages 3-7 who have a mild speech and language, social skills and/or cognitive delay to close the gap
It can be used by:
- Parents and caregivers in the home setting
- Therapists and teachers in the clinic and classroom setting
Why buy Little Speakers?
- 100% developed by professional Speech Therapists with extensive clinical experience working with children.
- Incorporating evidence-based approaches to developing language and cognitive skills, for best results.
- Highly affordable alternative to costly therapy/ educational sessions to achieve similar results.
- Encourages valuable bonding and fun interactions between the parents and their children.
Spend your time and money wisely and INVEST in a game that encourages positive outcomes in your child’s development and improves the quality of precious bonding time!