Senior Speech Therapist
Jayne is a fully registered Speech and Language Therapist with the Allied Health Professions Council in Singapore. She graduated from The University of Melbourne with a Masters in Speech Pathology and Bachelors in Biomedicine.
During her training in Australia, Jayne had opportunities working with children and adults in a variety of settings including hospitals, community centers, schools, and private clinics.
In Singapore and Malaysia, Jayne has worked mainly with children at schools, homes and private clinics. These include children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Global Developmental Delay (GDD), Down’s Syndrome, Speech and Language Delay/Disorder and Social Skills difficulties.
Jayne highly values a family-centered and multidisciplinary approach to therapy. She believes that consistent collaboration with families and other professionals is pertinent to effective intervention. Jayne aims to make therapy a positive experience for clients and their families. She aspires to deliver therapy through fun and engaging activities tailored to her client’s needs and interests. Her caring nature helps her build strong rapport with her clients and families. She is able to converse in English, Mandarin and Malay.
Accreditations and Certifications in:
- Master of Speech Pathology (The University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Biomedicine (The University of Melbourne)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training (Level 1 & 2)
- Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral Placement Therapy (Level 1)
- OPT: Assessment and Program Plan Development (Level 2)
- Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT)
- DIR Floortime 101
- Nuffield Dyspraxia Programme (NDP-3)
- Essentials of Praxis Intervention for Children with Autism
- Assessment and Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Lidcombe Program
- Infant Feeding Foundations Workshop