Principal Speech Therapist
Jun is a fully registered speech and language therapist and a clinical supervisor under the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore and is also accredited under the Speech Pathology Australia.
Jun has been practicing as a Speech Therapist for 10 years. She is skilled in working with both adults, adolescents and children across domains of Speech Therapy. Jun has worked extensively with adult patients across different specialisation including head and neck cancer, burns trauma, palliative care, geriatrics, respiratory as well as neurological origins. Her clinical experience also extends working with children with children with autisum spectrum disorders, developmental language disorders, speech and language delays / disorders. She is also highly experienced in treating individuals across the ages with fluency disorders.
Jun believes in a collaborative approach with clients and/or their caregivers to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Accreditations and Certifications in:
- The Lidcombe Program
- Hanen Certification Workshop: More Than Wordsâ
- Hanen Certification Workshop: It Takes Two to Talkâ
- TalkTools® 3-Part Treatment Plan for Oral Placement Therapy (OPT)
- Orton-Gillingham (OG) Preschool Course
- McNeil Dysphagia Therapy Program
- Social Thinking® Emotions: More Than We Think and All That We Feel
- Social Thinking® Across the Home and School Day: The ILAUGH Model
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Post-Laryngectomy Rehabilitation Workshop (GPR Academy)
- Certified Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC) Supervisor
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association International Affiliate, America